Return to Office Information
- Return to Office Playbook for The Heritage Companies
- Return to Office Guide for Managers
- Return to Office Guide for Employees
- Protocol Matrix
- Ascension Screen & Go App Instructions
COVID-19 Weekly Updates
In light of the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) news, we are sharing information and updates to help us maintain the health and safety of everyone on The Heritage Group team. Our shared goal is to be adequately informed so we can be prepared as the situation evolves.
- myWellness May 6 Update - Take Time for YOU Today
- Delta Dental Teledentistry Services
- THG Update from Amy Schumacher (April 20)
- myWellness April 15 Update - Focus on Your Financial Wellness
- Health & Wellness Resources Guide
- Recognizing our Heritage Heroes - Update from Amy Schumacher (April 13)
- Harnessing the Power of our Heritage Family - Update from Amy Schumacher (April 6)
- ONE Heritage Fund: Financial Relief Grant Process FAQs
- THG Update from Amy Schumacher (March 30)
- THG Update from Amy Schumacher (March 24)
- myWellness March 23rd Update: Telehealth Services, EAP & Financial Wellness
- Discussing COVID-19 with Your Children – March 17, 2020
- myWellness March 15th Update: Telehealth, Working Remotely & Other Tips During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- THG Update from Amy Schumacher (March 14)
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) Coronovirus Website
- Six Recommendations from THG – March 11, 2020
Employee Rights Poster
Ascension Online Care
Go to www.ascension.org/onlinecare and enter the code HERITAGE during the registration process. This code will waive the online visit fee.
NEW- You can also call the National Ascension COVID-19 Hotline at (833) 978-0649. A nurse will triage symptoms and offer education and/or an online visit with a doctor if needed. This service is free.
Anthem's LiveHealth Online
Go to www.livehealthonline.com. During the registration process, you'll need to enter your Member ID number from your Anthem ID card to waive the online visit fee.
Not offered in: Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas or Alaska
Need Your ID Card?Your ID card is available online at www.anthem.com (login or register if you're a first-time visitor). You can also access your ID card via the Sydney app. Instructions for downloading the app are available on anthem.com.
Other Useful Anthem Links:
Handwashing Reminder Poster
Please print and display in restrooms and break rooms.